It has been a year since we bought this place and there are a lot of projects that have taken place. Here are some of the Before and Afters of this year.

The old brown cabinets turn to a "buff yellow"

The tired old roof got a much needed face lift.

The discovery of wood floors under the hideous carpet was made!

After years of torture this lovely wallpaper finally came down.

The kitchen became complete with an updated light.

This charming little bench got new life.

This was done a while ago, but we can't ever underestimate the power of pink walls in a bathroom. This has been a great change.
There are more pictures to come, but I don't have all of the after pictures taken yet. I am looking forward to next years projects!!
7 comments:
I love before and after pictures. :) And I love all of yours! It's so fun seeing all the improvements! That hutch in the kitchen looks completely different! Great improvement there!
wow, great work! it's nice to be able to gauge how far we've come in life and what we've spent our efforts in trying to make better.
I love this! Can't wait to see more pictures! How did you find doors the right size for the hutch?
You guys are doing such a great job!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE before's and after's! I swear is anything else more fun, i think not :)
I'm so happy to seen all of this in person! It looks so great. You've added so much to that little house of yours - hooray!
Becky
Love everything!!! Did you make those doors for your kitchen?
Wow! I love before and afters. You have really done a ton of stuff! It's inspiring for my projects ahead!
Post a Comment