Yesterday during art class one of my 1st graders came up to me and showed me a picture she drew. "this ith a picture of a cartoon I uthed to watch when I wasth little".
Also today as I was working at Northern Title an elderly lady called. I answered "Northern Title, this is DeAnna". She proceeded to tell me that she was baking a cake and followed the directions to grease the pan first but forgot to add the flour. And now she is trying to get the cake out of the pan and she ran a knife around the edges and it won't come out.

I smiled and told her I would go see if I could find out what she should do. I went and talked to my co-workers and all laughed because it was obvious she wasn't aware of who she called. We talked and decided what we thought she would do.
We told her to try and put a frozen wet rag on the bottom of the pan and try to get it to come off. After talking to her the second time I'm certain she was pretty old and maybe was loosing it a little bit, but it was a nice break of the routine today. ha ha ha. I wish I got cooking questions more often.
1 comment:
Ha ha, that's so funny. Even more that you actually helped her figure it out.
Post a Comment