POST
This is what I am thinking about today.I really like the idea of more posts, but less words. I feel that I would be more motivated to keep up if I didn't feel like I needed to say as much.
SO for today I will share that I had a very long night last night with a day starting at 7:00 a.m. and not getting home until 10:00 p.m.. I do however want to share that I will only be doing that 5 more times before we have what you call FREEDOM. On the upside I do have to add that I have great classmates. Tonight in our 6 hours of class, one classmate brought oranges and granola bars while another brought bagels. Nice...perfect for a time frame in which no dinner is alloted.
Today I will be enjoying the last day of the week with the kiddos at the Elementary School and I am happy as always to be doing that.
Oh yeah and get this...I haven't been to the grocery store yet this month.. ha ha no money and even more...no time. I think it is time to make time. Maybe today I will grab a few things during lunch.

Comments