Kitchen video and "why we moved here" video

Comments

Jen said…
That view is AMAZING!
Becky said…
I LOVE it!! The kitchen is SO much better - WOW! I love how Andrew just appears in the end with that grin on his face. Cute.
The yard is so ideal, and the birds singing adds the perfect touch to the perfect scene!
I am so glad you guys could buy that. It makes me happy for you AND for me. I would miss that place even just for visits if you had to leave! :)
Betsy Lee said…
It was fun seeing you guys last weekend, and all the progress you've done on your house! It's awesome that it's all yours! :)
Richard Lee said…
Listen to those birds! You may have forgotten but we don't hear nearly that many here.
Alishia said…
ah ha ha I started laughing when Andrew was just suddenly there. But I love that you can hear the birds chirping and how beautiful it looks.
Loraine said…
I love these! What's fun is that your kitchen is even prettier than the picture! Except Andrew, he wouldn't appreciate being pretty, but he is pretty handsome. :) I love the birds in the second one. Someone would have thought they were added in. Fun post!
Wynter said…
I LOVE your kitchen!!! Who would have thunk it would look like a model home! It's my dream kitchen, no joke I love the cream country cabinets! Can you come help me decorate my home? =D

Popular Posts