
I’m Grateful to be an American. I thought about the statement being proud to be an American, which I am, but when I think about how I really feel, Grateful is a more appropriate word. I am grateful to live in a place where people can be themselves and live their religion and raise their families in freedom. A place where everyone can vote and have a job. Where people can freely let their voices be heard and stand up for what they believe. I’m grateful to live in a place where people want to come and live because of the blessings we are given here. I’m grateful that I am able to freely pray to my Father in Heaven without fear of persecution.
I love thinking about the 4th of July with the flags waving and fireworks. The summer BBQ’s with friends and families. Watching drive-in movies and going to carnivals. There are so many things that I love about being here. 3 cheers to those who serve, 3 cheers to those who vote, 3 cheers to those that are grateful to be American.
3 comments:
I'm not American but I'm Grateful to be living here =).
Amen. Thanks for the post, a great reminder.
I like it. :)
Post a Comment