lol awesome, chocolate is good on everything even furniture ;) Hope you got it all cleaned up. You can borrow our carpet cleaner if you need it. ;)
Oh...I am so sorry. I also hope you were able to get everything up. Good luck!
I am crying for you:(
If it was something other than chocolate I would just say to let all of your dogs in for a few minutes and let the clean it up. They could do it in no time at all.
Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words. That was funny, only because I know that it cleaned up.... :)
wow that is all i can say wow*kali*
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol awesome, chocolate is good on everything even furniture ;) Hope you got it all cleaned up. You can borrow our carpet cleaner if you need it. ;)
Oh...I am so sorry. I also hope you were able to get everything up. Good luck!
I am crying for you:(
If it was something other than chocolate I would just say to let all of your dogs in for a few minutes and let the clean it up. They could do it in no time at all.
Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words. That was funny, only because I know that it cleaned up.... :)
wow that is all i can say wow
*kali*
Post a Comment