Jamile's Post


This post is actually supposed to be a movie for Jamile that Kenny shot, but he made it a little too long, so I couldn't upload it. So, you get a picture of Kenny in Andrew's camo gear instead and a picture of a Benson Sunset. Enjoy...at least until I can try and shorten the video enough to upload it.

Comments

latinlees said…
Thank you DeAnna! I just loved the pictures. I hope you can upload the video.
Jamile
Richard Lee said…
If you get me the movie I can shrink it down.
Small House said…
HEY!!! Cute blog!! Glad you stopped by mine. You don't have to pay it forward to win the giveaway. I made one for my pay it forward lady, and one to win.

Love the FISH picture.

Have a good day.
Sandra
Becky said…
Beautiful...and handsome! :)
Anonymous said…
Somebody did something right, because I could see both videos. Hope Jamile can. So Jamile, you are going to have so much fun decorating your new place!
Kenny, you should get a camo jacket too.

Popular Posts