Guess what folks, I just planted pees. Yes you heard it, there were seeds that went into the ground, that were outside! Yay for the warmth. I actually think there is supposed to be rain in the forecast this week, but it is supposed to get above 50 degrees every day.
All the wonderfullness does come with the knowledge that we will need an air conditioner AND I got bit by a mosquito already. yep yep yep, the joys.
I am pretty excited right now though because I have some monies saved for my Seattle trip and I am lookin forward to it. Above are some pics for the fun of it.

3 comments:
at least with the mosquito bites you know summer is coming! woot! :) are you coming tomorrow?!
That's really cool. Just FYI you might want to check the spelling on peas. ;)Love you DeAnna.
thats classic.. love the fishing pics.
When are you going to Seattle? I'l never forget our road trip. Hope you get there sooner then we did ;)
Post a Comment