Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to say thanks for those of you who commented on my recent "baby" post. I was surprised at how nice it was to hear some of the stories and support from a lot of you. I really didn't think it would make that big of a difference, but it did, so Thank You.

I used to not understand why so many girls had such a hard time. I remember just thinking, you should be grateful you are married (I was single at the time). I realize now that you can be grateful to be married and be very happy in that area, but waiting to have a baby is a whole different ball game. I am grateful for the understanding that I now have so I can be more sympathetic for those who REALLY have struggled with this (I barely consider myself a mild case at this point).

I don't want to go on about this again, but I did want to let you know that I really appreciated the comments it was really nice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

(Maybe Santa will bring me a positive test?!)

No comments: