Sunday, December 14, 2008

ha ha ha lol




7 comments:

Bradleyfamily said...

So is there any explaination to go with that stuff on your face? :) I totally didn't recognize you in the first picture! :)lol

Jen said...

I agree- where's the explanation?!?!?

DeAnna said...

Okay okay here is the explanation. I was getting some new base from Alishia (she does mary kay) and we were just playing around with the cards that you compare to your skin color to see which matches the best. Well obviously the bronze was quite the contrast and we got a little carried away...ha ha what can I say I am still a little childish at times..it was pretty funny.

Wynter said...

lol, you made fun of linz and I for tanning so much. Gosh ;)

latinlees said...

You like a fake bake cheerleader. haha. Nice

Tink said...

Wow it makes your teeth look really white!

Sven said...

what the duece?