Yesterday I went shopping at 6:00 in the morning. I have never been a black friday shopper, but my mother-in-law wanted to go, so we went. I was surprised at how much fun it was, I went with a budget and had looked through the ads to see what I wanted and I ended up with some really cute clothes a dishes set and finished up my Christmas shopping for the year all under $100. I was pretty happy with the results. We went all over. I really thought it was going to be a lot worse, but the deals were exceptional and it was enough for me to say I more than likely will do it again!
2 comments:
Diddo to that Deanna! I had a blast for the hour i was with you guys but next year I am going to be one of the crazies who is camped out at 4:00 in the morning!
You are the ONLY person I have ever heard of you had a good experience with Black Friday. Good for you! Maybe I'll give you my list next year...
Post a Comment