Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
DaShaws
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
November 02, 2008
Comments
Jen
said…
Now i know why you married him.
He looks good in tights:)
Betsy Lee
said…
I love it! Did he dress up like Mr Incredible for Halloween? My brother-in-law gets comments that he looks like Shrek all the time so he dressed up like him for Halloween. At least your hubbie isn't a Shrek look alike! lol
Lees Everything Homemade
said…
Wow, the resemblance...!
Becky
said…
how appropriate that Lauren would be sitting next to me when I/we saw this. Love it!
What were you? Oh yeah, a girl from Benson. :)
Tink
said…
My kids were right. He really does look like Mr Incredible. I'm sure DeAnna thinks he really is:)
Popular Posts
May 18, 2010
Problem Solved!!
June 23, 2010
Cute Project
Comments
He looks good in tights:)
What were you? Oh yeah, a girl from Benson. :)