I SAW SOMEONE WEARING THOSE!! Not kidding. We were walking down Brickell Ave., and this woman walked by wearing those awful shoes, only hers were black. I tried not to stare - it's bad manners.
lol, now those are my kinda boots ;) Travis's mom asked me the other day if my feet get cold (cause I always wear flip flops) I told her that I always wear them, even in the snow.
Hey! It's Alyssa Phelps from high school. Your blog is cool and you are quite the artist! Those boots are intense! You make me laugh. I hope you have a great week and a fun Thanksgiving.
7 comments:
ha ha - isn't that the truth!!
I SAW SOMEONE WEARING THOSE!! Not kidding. We were walking down Brickell Ave., and this woman walked by wearing those awful shoes, only hers were black. I tried not to stare - it's bad manners.
lol, now those are my kinda boots ;)
Travis's mom asked me the other day if my feet get cold (cause I always wear flip flops) I told her that I always wear them, even in the snow.
I guess some people just need the attention.... ha ha.
I hope your winter socks are water proof:)
Hey!
It's Alyssa Phelps from high school. Your blog is cool and you are quite the artist! Those boots are intense! You make me laugh. I hope you have a great week and a fun Thanksgiving.
Those are HOT!
Post a Comment