Thursday, October 30, 2008

There once was a girl who got married to a handsome strong man and enjoyed life with him very much. There were a lot of differences between her family and his family, but they got along just fine and started a happy life together. It was discovered that the younger brother of the husband was a nice looking young man. It was also discovered that the younger sister of the girl was a pretty young lady. They younger brother and the younger sister went to school together, and showed no signs of being attracted to one another. In fact the younger sister showed complete disinterest most of the time. They younger brother and the younger sister did become good friends and even did things together outside of their classes.

One day the younger brother and sister came over to their married older siblings house together without invitation of both. The older sister noticed a little flirting of the younger siblings. Secretely she would LOVE it if the younger siblings "hooked up". What to do?

8 comments:

Jen said...

I think the older sister should talk to the younger sister....& the older brother should talk to the younger brother.....
Then the married couple can discuss their findings together & go from there.


Ha Ha!

Alishia said...

DEANNA SHAW!!! MY GOODNESS!!!

Betsy Lee said...

hahahaha That's all I can say! hahaha

latinlees said...

UMMMMMM. I'm not one to talk....but I think you should leave it be.

Holli said...

Get them HOOKED UP! You know like all of Jayne Austin's books....

Holli said...

I think I spelt the author's name wrong....

Becky said...

I agree with Kenny, I think it's best to not get involved and let the leaves fall where they may...and secretly HOPE 'til your hearts content.

Chelsea said...

hmmm.. that's a good question - I don't know, I'd just let them handle it. But I miss you - next time your around these parts give me a jingle!