Tuesday, August 26, 2008

5th Annual Lee Family Reunion



I apologize to those who aren't seen in these pictures, but we had the ENTIRE Lee clan there, which was great. We were able to do "YO", which for those of you who don't know is a family "handshake" that ends with everyone shouting YO!...the kids love it...This was Andrew's first Yo and probably the last one until either the next reunion or when Jamile becomes a part of the family.

(FYI to the family, both Becky and Jenny have full copies of all the pictures I took if you would like copies...if anyone has any pictures of Mom or Lu, I would like them)

3 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Great post...love the pics! What a fun place.

Bradleyfamily said...

I love seeing all the fun times your family had. I can't beleive how much those kids have grown! I don't even know half of them! I hope you can get prego soon, too DeAnna. Good luck! I know it's hard waiting and wondering! I love your garden pictures!! That's awesome! you have a green thumb!! I could never do that! I want to start a garden but I don't know where I would put it.

Tink said...

I gave all my pictures to the Beans which was everyones except for the Richard Lee's and the Jenkins.