Hooray, I am finally at my new desk and no longer working two positions or training the new receptionist. I think the new girl will do just great, she has never worked in the title business before, so she has a lot of terminology to learn, but she is older and has at least bought a house before so everything isn’t completely foreign to her. I am the new typist and recorder for the office. Since I was the sub typist at Mtn. West I already knew pretty well how to use the programs and such. They are going to start training me on recordings today, which I have also already done before, so it really hasn’t been a hard transition for me, I just really love that I am not answering the phones and there just are not as many little things I have to remember all the time. Not to mention the fact that tomorrow I am meeting with my boss to go over my new raise…J Saweeeet.
So much stuff has happened since I was really able to blog much that I don’t really know what to cover. Just briefly, we found some property in Franklin, ID (about 20 min from here) that we really really like that is selling at a good price that we have been working to get approved for and will find out today if all is well and can make an offer; then hopefully in a year plan to build and move.
In exactly 25 days the insurance is effective and we are safe to get pregnant!!!
I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns…mixed feelings about this book. Part of me thinks it was great and another…just depressing. Good eye-opener/keep things in perspective type book.
The puppy is doing really well and is really fun to have around. Saturday we brought her in the house and let her be with us while we cleaned and had breakfast and everything and while we were eating lunch she was sitting watching us and we watched her about fall over because she was so tired, she was too excited being with us to sleep. We just watched her head droop and then she would catch herself as her butt started to lift off the floor. It was really funny. We still didn’t let her sleep because we then went outside and weeded the flower beds to get ready for planting, but as I sat out weeding she would walk off the porch onto my back where I was bending over to weed and she would try to lay down on my back and nearly fell about 3x and I would have to keep catching her. I finally sat down where she could lay on my lap and she would fall asleep until I needed to move to a new section…what a cute puppy…she loves me. She is a messy eater too. She grabs a quick mouthful and then is on the run and with her mouth so small she drops food all over the floor. It drives Andrew crazy, he wishes she would just eat, but I think it is pretty funny to watch her spray food all over the place. (Andrew never sweeps or mops anyway)
I don’t know if it is pathetic that I talk about my puppy like she was my kid, but hey I need something to keep me entertained until then, I just hope you aren’t all just bored to death.
6 comments:
Congrats on getting going on the new position. Hope that makes life a little more pleasant at work.
That sounds so exciting to buy property and think of building something. Hey, do you want me to GoogleSketch you a house?
Your puppy is pretty adorable. I see no problem in you telling us about her. After all, you've got to put your mother instincts on SOMETHING, if not a child than why not a puppy? I love hearing about your "kids". :)
Oh, I just love puppies!
Do you mean for a change? Usually get a hair cut or change the color or something. How did your "raise-meeting" go? (I don't know what else to call it) :)
YAY for the new change! I am sure it's not quite as confusing as starting from the very beginning!!
Aaah, I think I would like a puppy too. Not right now since I still have two kids that grab a mouthful and then run all over the place spraying food.
What happened with the Idaho property? Did you get it? I thought you were trying to buy your Benson house.
Post a Comment