Yesterday Andrew and I planted some strawberries in the tub in our front yard, yes the tub, we have a tub as a yard decoration (?)...it goes really well with our cow painted mailbox. Anyway, that is where we planted the strawberries and can I tell you I am stoked! If any of you out there are gardeners I have a question....When do I start planting all my veggies? I have heard different things from different people and my own impulses tell me to plant now, but I don't want to ruin anything by planting to early. What would you suggest? AND, I have heard mixed things about ferilizers, any thoughts there?
We also enjoyed watching American Idol

last night! Honestly I thought all of them did better last week. Does anyone else think that Syesha is trying to "flaunt" her way into more votes? I think she will find that she will get the opposite effect. I like that she is feeling more comfortable, but I think that everyone LOVES the genuine reactions and humility of Archuleta, which I think she has been lacking a little the last few weeks. David Cook did well last night I thought, but I have to agree with my favorite radio station this morning (101.5 the Eagle) that the Cook comb-over is pretty distracting (sorry Cook). I think that Syesha might be the one to go, but that is a tough guess, I think they all could be in question...they are all really good, it is pretty much just a luck of who has the most diligent voting fans! Of course I really want Archuleta to win, but I just hope that if he does he keeps his sincerity (which I think will be a hard thing to pull off). Hmm, I think I should throw a finale party...who wants to come?
2 comments:
About planting veggies...it has worked really well for us to plant early (we did ours in early March by seed) and then keep our plants inside near a window. Keep them well watered and let them go outside if its warm and bring them in at night. When they are little bigger and it stays warm then you transplant them. If you aren't doing seeds then you can start now and do the same thing until it is warm enough at night to keep them out. Hope this helps!
I want to come! Oh wait, I can't because I live in a different state. :) Anyway, I've watched American Idol this season, but I didn't watch this week because I've been busy putting together a Quarterly Primary activity for Saturday. I'll be sure to watch the finale though and know that you are doing the same thing at the same time. :)
Post a Comment