Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Pictures

I don't really consider myself a photographer, but I do have a good time in photoshop and have been playing with some pictures around the yard. Thought I would share. (Can you see why we really want to buy this place!)Cool car in the yard. The guy that we are renting from restores cars for a living.
The cat, on constant prowl...just the way I like it!

You can't have a Utah spring without a late snowfall. Beautifully modeled by one of about 6 tulips that actually came up this year (I planted like 75!)

Sage....among all the junk in the yard (what can I say we live in the country..and it's not ours)

Andrew fishing behind the house.

6 comments:

Tink said...

No wonder why you were thinking of using this place for the reunion. It really is exceptionally beautiful!

Alishia said...

Hey I have some pictures of your place too!! I'll post them so you can have them too! I love the picture with sage.

Jen said...

I love the 1st pic of the old car, & the 1st fishing one.
They turned out good!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

That old car is cool and I like the one of Sage, the colors are vivid.

So, I think you should join FFA. I'd get a kick out of what you'd have to say. What do ya say?

Anonymous said...

That picture of Sage is so cute. :)

Loraine said...

Great pictures D! I love them.