
The time of boredom is over. I have had a very slow-paced summer and fall. I have come to the realization that I now have no time left. I have had some great progress with my paintings and have some projects to work on (which I am pretty excited about). And I am also trying to learn how to use all of these programs to get me started with Graphic design. The programs are pretty complex and there is a lot to learn (no wonder people make an entire major of it). Consequently I am pretty busy these days with all that on top of my full-time job. I actually love being busy, as long as it is not stressful, my only obstacle at this point is Andrew. Without me around to constantly entertain him, he is pretty bored while I am either painting or on the computer. Unfortunately there isn't much hunting in the evening ( I never thought I would say that) Maybe I will make him study for the GMAT HA!...yeah right. Somehow I will try to find time to do the everday things, like put up my Christmas decorations.
I thought I would add that our microfiber couch cushions went through the wash very well, you can't even tell a difference! Consequently after restuffing all of the couch back together we have fixed the cat pee problem...if it weren't cold that cat would be OUT. Speaking of the cat however, I have to add that the cat and puppy are really cute together. The puppy of which, just occured to me, I haven't yet mentioned. I have mentioned how fiesty the cat is, well, she now has a friend to play with and they are actually a pretty good match for eachother. They play together so much that the cat is now pretty friendly with Andrew and I...sweet.
SO, the new puppy came as you can imagine as a result of skip dying. The guy that sold us skip was selling these as well and felt bad and gave us this one for free. Andrew named him Wiskey. He already seems to be promising for a good hunting dog, but until then he sure is a cute puppy...and no, he isn't allowed on the carpet/couches etc.
4 comments:
Oh. My. Word. HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! He looks like a mini-Tucker.
Is he going to be an inside dog?
he is cute! I cant believe that you let andrew get a new dog. ;) you are a changed woman, fo sho ;)
I'm glad you little kitten has a friend now. Your kitten has gotten so big!
Aaawe. That is so great! I am especially happy to learn that the couches are saved. I know they are yours but they still hold so much history for me that is guess I am still a little protective. :)
Post a Comment