Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Pets
So, I can admit that I am a little crazy. Letting my husband have the number of pets that he has isn't exactly normal. I have one pet that I would call "mine" and I have to say I am more willing to give it away than any of the others. Arriving home from the Thanksgiving vacation, we came home to find that the cat had used our couch as its own personal litter box. Why after months of using its regular litter box it decided to use the couch, I don't know. The smell of male cat urine is far worse than dog pee. I am a firm believer. We spent the evening lest night removing the cushions from all the couches and reading up on the best ways to clean both microfiber and cat urine. Note to self: Lock the cat in the basement next time we leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yuck! How aweful! The bad thing is, that cat is going to want to use the couch from now on. It's really hard to break them after they have gone once on something. Did you find a good solution? There has to be some special cleaner out there that can help. I'm so sorry!
Sick! The poor little fella was probably just so distraught about you guys being gone. You should have asked me and Blair to kittysit while you were gone. You know how much I love your cat and I'm not allergic at all.
Yep, that's pretty disgusting! That stinks.... literally... Ha Ha!
Post a Comment