
This is the picture from last year, we didn't think to take one this year, but it pretty much looks the same now as it did then. Sorry you don't get to see the whole thing but the bottom of my little red dress is flared out with a circle hoop at abould mid-thigh length and then I just wore a tight black skirt and boots underneath. I won a $25 gift card to Best Buy...It might be worth it, except everything I want at best buy is a few hundred dollars, so $25 bucks doesn't really seem to make a dent. I am sure I can find something to that I like however :) In case you are wondering the person to my right is Andrew and he is scorpion. Both of our costumes were selected from the Walmart kids dept. If I weren't at work I would get the original and show you all a full body shot, which does make it better, but I am at work and don't have access to any of my pictures (I stole this one from my myspace page). Andrews costume amazingly he stretched into and the legs stop just below his knees and the arms are quarter-length, but it was the condition that actually got him in a costume. If he made a joke out of it, it wasn't nearly as bad I guess :).
3 comments:
That's Awesome! What a cute little couple.
cute, I remember this pic :) so remember when you told me to come over on wed. It wasnt till later that night it hit me that it was Halloween ;) I should have.. anyways I promise after this crazy month is over we will actually do something... like lunch, dinner.. painting... ;)
That makes me sad. I dressed up like Blair for Halloween and put on all of his hunting clothes and then when he got home he said he wasn't going to dress up with me. I didn't want to be an outcast so I took off the glorious costume. Talk about sad. You're lucky you can get Andrew to dress up!
Post a Comment