Well, I have to say thanks to everyone who posted to the last blog, you are all very sweet. We are doing much better and Andrew is already looking forward to the day that he can get another dog. I have to keep reminding him that the next pet we get will be a child.
We have a pretty busy week this week. Tonight I have Enrichment at my house and then tomorrow Andrew has the Scouts coming over. Plus of course there is the trip south for Thanksgiving. I have to say I am a little nervous! I have never been nervous about doing this kind of thing before, but I think I am mostly scared about how many people will show up, my house is only so big and I hope I can fit them all in! They haven't had enrichment for a while in my ward so I imagine that the first few might have a pretty good turn out. Hopefully all goes well. We are doing a really cute activity, I will post more about it tomorrow.
I have to say that even though there is extra work involved, I love feeling like I am a part of my ward and am being actively part of my community. I haven't felt that for a little while and it is really comforting to feel like you are not watching life going on around you but not living it yourself.
Things are coming together with the Graphic Arts endeavor, we are waiting for one last thing to come in the mail and then we are in business. Meanwhile I have had some painting requests and some people interested in getting some prints, so that is great! I have been spending most of my evening working on different painting projects which is of course one of my favorite things so that has been really fun. hmmm...I might bring them home for Thanksgiving, that is a good idea.
Well, ta ta for now!
5 comments:
very good. Good luck tonight, I am sure it will be great!
I will be there tonight, loaded with pinecones. I know it's tight quarters and please tell me either way but can I bring a friend? :)
That is why I love this ward so much. Everybody always has a way of making you really feel like you're contributing. You are!
Good luck with enrichment! i wanted to comment that living in our new ward has made me miss the old one with such good friends & our callings. I know you meet great people wherever you go, so i am excited to start to adjust into the new ward. Happy Thanksgiving!
I am in favor of you bringing home your painting stuff. We keep talking about it and I think it's high time we painted TOGETHER. I am going to start a new project and I would love to hang on Friday and paint!
Im glad things are working out for you. I did jessica hair yesterday, she wanted me to tell you hi! and that we all need to go out and do something! =)
Post a Comment