Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween


Yesterday I dressed up at Strawberry Shortcake, the same costume as last year. I decided that nobody at work had seen it so it was fine to wear. I quickly felt foolish at work when I was the only one who seemed to dress in any costume at all. All embarassment was dimmed by two other women at work who decided to celebrate the festivities of the holiday and dressed up as well. My boss had advertised that there would be prizes for the best costume, so I thought there would be a lot more dressed (especially since the prizes here are usually pretty good). WELL, since there were only 3 of us, it wasn't hard for us all to win, first second and third place. With the votes cast I have to say that, YES, I won first place. :) The second I left the building I took everything off and will have to seriously consider if I will dress up again.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations! I was hoping you would post a real picture but the one you selected is pretty cute too.

Lees Everything Homemade said...

So, what was the prize? Was it worth it?

Jen said...

Ya i agree, I want to see you in te costume!!!! Come on- Don't be shy!

paige said...

Costume...costume...come on!

Alishia said...

ha ha I hate that feeling! But hey at least you won something!

Tink said...

I was the ONLY one to dress up the year I worked at the bank. I probably would have felt stupid but, I was so darn comfortable in my scrubs that I didn't care. (Everyone else was in stuffy bank attire.)