My visiting teacher thinks my name is Amanda, and has called me that a few times now...it will be really funny when she realizes that my name is not Amanda.
You haven't corrected her? I guess now that it has slipped by unchecked a few times, there really isn't a non-chalant way of doing it. Someone else might have to tell her. I find myself correcting people subconsciously and I think I make them feel dumb sometimes. Funny...I'll have to call you Amanda now, even though you don't look anything like what I would picture an Amanda to look like!
3 comments:
You haven't corrected her? I guess now that it has slipped by unchecked a few times, there really isn't a non-chalant way of doing it. Someone else might have to tell her. I find myself correcting people subconsciously and I think I make them feel dumb sometimes. Funny...I'll have to call you Amanda now, even though you don't look anything like what I would picture an Amanda to look like!
Haha that is so funny! C doesn't think so but I could see you as an Amanda.
lol. My mom said maybe she's not your visiting teacher. :)
Post a Comment