Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Four places I've lived: Woodland Hills, Logan, Benson, Elkridge MD
Four jobs I've had: Picking only four I would say Pier 49, Mountain West Title, Deseret Book Northern Title
Four things I'd like to do before I die: Learn to play the piano (well), Publish my pumpkin book, Sell some paintings, Have lots of kids.
Four favorite desserts: Peach Cobbler, Lee's Milkshake (with nestles, mallows and banana and crystalized milk chunks in my ice cream) , Chocolate moulten cake, cookies and milk
Four interesting facts about me: I can lick my elbow, I can rarely find shoes in the "adult" section of the shoe store, I am in the 90th percentile for my size doing the bench press, I was pigeon-toed.
Four favorite movies: Pride and Prejudice, Pirates of the Caribean, Lady and the Tramp, Fugative
Four people I'm tagging: Cali, Sheena, Brittany, Paige (since all my sisters have been taken)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I see we both like peach cobbler. I ALMOST put the Lee's milkshake and the Fugative

Sheena said...

What is your pumpkin book? Did you write that like in fifth grade or something? (Mr. Stutz's class!) I remember you writing a book for an assignment and Mr. Stutz really liking it.

Jen said...

Ok i totally just tried to lick my elbow.......

Yep totally can't do it.

Now that's talent!

DeAnna said...

ha ha ha lol that is really funny.