Great pics. I hope you don't mind my checking out your site once in a while. It's good to see what you've been up to. Valerie (kitsune-val.blogspot.com)
Best Days by Graham Colton...and oh yeah, Aunt Linda isn't there either ha ha ooops. I finally got on the computer while I was home so I could put one together. I do wish I had a cute picture of Lauren and Rissie that I could add and then some of the Millers too.
Fun, fun, fun! BTW...you are too photogenic for your own good. I look at your beautiful face in your pictures and then remember back to that cute little girl with the everywhere blonde hair. Fun contrast...and I'm sorry, I can't help it. I am the older sister.
So I was just watching that again with Lauren over my shoulder telling me each person in the photos. SHe got everybody including "Creble" when Andrew's picture came up.
11 comments:
That's really cute. And I love the song, who does it?
Wow! it's crazy seeing pictures of your family- everyone has changed so much. Love the pics!
I love this song too... who is it? huh huh? ;) Cute pics btw!
Great pics. I hope you don't mind my checking out your site once in a while. It's good to see what you've been up to.
Valerie
(kitsune-val.blogspot.com)
Oh I miss my family! BTW - it seems Aunt Linda is missing too.
Best Days by Graham Colton...and oh yeah, Aunt Linda isn't there either ha ha ooops. I finally got on the computer while I was home so I could put one together. I do wish I had a cute picture of Lauren and Rissie that I could add and then some of the Millers too.
That is a cool slide show. I might have to check out slide.com sometime. Looks like you have a fun time with your family.
Fun, fun, fun! BTW...you are too photogenic for your own good. I look at your beautiful face in your pictures and then remember back to that cute little girl with the everywhere blonde hair. Fun contrast...and I'm sorry, I can't help it. I am the older sister.
Rats nest, I believe is what I was called :)
Um, yeah, I pretty much love your blog. You will probably regret ever telling me what it is.
So I was just watching that again with Lauren over my shoulder telling me each person in the photos. SHe got everybody including "Creble" when Andrew's picture came up.
Post a Comment