This little cutie is always smiling. When you ask her to do something it is always with a positive ok mom. She seems to like to dress really warm even though it is almost 90 degrees outside. We went shopping today and had a great time with just the girls. Even strutted our stuff with all sunglasses on.
It is fun to watch the kids get creative and play together. The trampoline has many purposes above and below. Maverick is in this picture to, just hiding back there.
The kids decided to watch a movie together. It was so cute seeing them huddled together under the same blanket.
Brynlee loves Shasta. This happens quite regularly. Shasta seems to like it too.
The kids were so dirty I decided they needed to take a bath upstairs with adult supervision. I scrubbed them by hand. I also let them play with bubbles and turn on the jets which was quite an adventure, especially because they are banned from baths downstairs because of the ample water left on the floor after.
Her facial expressions are amazing.
More and more house projects. We are working on the front porch. We had a nice root from the tree in the way.
This little face. I could cuddle all day if I didn't have to do things. This little man is starting to grab things and find them fun. That includes my fingers and having my fingers and hand clutched by his mini fat ones are one of my favorite things.
I finally finished a drawing that I was supposed to do for the neighbor last year. They helped us bale some hay and asked for this in return. My masters degree has taken up so much time it took me a while to get it done.
Thanks Jenny. She sent me this to help cook some rice I bought from her. I still don't really know how to use it. She will have to show me how!
This little guy is becoming quite a fisherman with Dad. He caught this one all on his own. He LOVES being out with Dad and has really embraced the outdoorsman lifestyle.
Alishia invited me down to do some painting. It was really fun!!
Seriously, I can't get enough of this beautiful baby. He is such a good baby. All smiles and cooing. Unless he's hungry or tired we pretty much don't here many cries from this happy boy.
















No comments:
Post a Comment