We have 7 weeks of crazy before things will calm down. 7 more weeks of this semester and I can just work and go home and be with my family and take care of things. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my time when I don't have to do some kind of reading or assignment. Just kidding! I know exactly what I am going to do! Be with my kids and do nothing.....well as much as you can do nothing with 4 kids. I am really looking forward to the summer when I can pull working out of the mix, I will also have only 3 classes and then I can graduate!
I'm feeling quite content right now. I just had a really great dinner and enjoyed it with my little family. I don't have to invite others over to have a party, my clan is a party. It was also satisfying because it was an Elk roast from Andrew. Wheat rolls that I ground the wheat and made myself. Homemade jam, potatoes, gravy. It was really great. We plan on brownies with raspberry sauce and ice cream later. The only thing that would make it better is if someone else cleaned up all the mess and I had more energy to finish cooking it.
We sure have fallen for our little guy Easton. Andrew has grown more and more attached. It feels good to see him happily holding him. I'm looking forward to smiles. He is a pretty big chunk. He just past 6 weeks and is out of newborn clothes. He has this adorable chin quiver that I keep trying to get on video and it really just looks like I'm trying to torture him because he's crying the whole time


No comments:
Post a Comment