In the past I have posted resolutions, and there was always one common resolution that never got met. This year I am absolutely pleased that I already have Elizabeth and any additional children that may come this year I will call a bonus, but not a resolution. This is particularly a good idea since I really have ZERO control over that part of my life anyway. There is also one thing that has never been on my list....and it has to do with a certain number getting smaller....yes, that number would end in lbs. If any of this information displeases you or makes you roll your eyes...don't be a hater.
Resolution #1: Get up earlier. Starting easy but still early at 7:00, maybe we will get better from there.
~Subgoal to this resolution includes, personal scripture study and making it to work on time and also family morning prayer.
Resolution #2: Loose between 5-10 lbs. I'm flexibly on the actual weight since we all know that muscle weighs more than fat. I want toned arms and abs and not to be a size (you know what).
Resolution #3: Finish my blue quilt.
Resolution #4: Finish the house completely! (like all the painting details and such).
Resolution #5: Travel to one of the following: A state I've never been to, Zions to see the arches, Lake Powell, anywhere I've never been.
Resolution #6: Pay something off.

1 comment:
Have you ever been to North Dakota? You are always welcome here. :D
Post a Comment