Things that I want to remember about today:
1. The way Elizabeth looked as she walked into the sealing room and how I was so overwhelmed with joy I audibly sobbed as she walked through the door. (making everyone else sob too).
2. How sweet her little hand looked on ours.
3. How wonderful it was so see our close friends and family there.
4. How Andrew even got choked up and cried.
5. Cherilyn Knighton was the temple worker that helped me around - an old friend I worked with at Millville when I taught art.
6. How Kenny couldn't hold it together when he gave me a hug after.
7. When asked what she thought about it Elizabeth said "pretty good".
8. Having a wonderful stress-free dinner at Cafe Sabor afterwards.
9. It was also Mom's birthday.
10. She wore two little braids tied together in the back and the temple workers added a pretty bow.
11. How much I love her.
12. How much I felt like a team going through this with Andrew.
13. The beautiful fluffy snow falling as we walked out the temple with our white clothes on.
2 comments:
I love it! What beautiful memories. Congratulations!
Here I am crying all over again. This is great, DeAnna! Sure do love you, and yours! :)
Post a Comment