Thursday, April 25, 2013

And life continues....

She gardens with me and it is pretty cute.  She takes her little plastic watering can and refills it over and over and over again.  She told us that she wants to stay here.  Yesterday we played with a kickball in the yard and she is going to be a lot tougher than myself.  When she went after the ball she jumps and rolls over the ball.  She likes to be with me all the time, taking a bath, watching t.v., playing outside, working on the computer, doing nails I have a little buddy with me all the time, fun.  I found a bunch of my keepsake toys and she has been loving them.  I remember why I kept them.  We read together every night.  The doctor said she was in excellent health.  She is right on track for weight, and just a little short for her age.  She recognizes all her letters and colors and numbers.  She is working on writing her ABC's and her name.  The look of pure joy on her face after she does my hair and how pretty it looks.  We have much more regular meals and I have a little pal to help me come up with ideas as well as fix it.  She got her kindergarten shots and in her words "she was so bwave".  She can not make the TH sound.  She'll say things like "c'mon muddah, let's get the show on da woad".


No comments: