Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Such a Cutie

She gets more and more adorable every day.  Tonight she came inside and said "I need to get my painting clothes on because we are going to watch Dad's friend catch a big fish".  She rushed to get her painting clothes on and I helped her get a warm jacket and hat.  She proceeded to rush outside to meet up with Dad to go fishing.  It was so cute to watch her call to him and have him help her over the bridge to go fishing.  My cup runneth over.  My heart is literally swelling and I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an adorable little munchkin at my house.  Having a kid is everything I hoped it would be.  I yelled to Andrew out the window that it was probably the cutest thing ever and he replied "I know".














This is a picture of her playing with Mariah.  The fun part about this is that Mariah is my cousin Tilly's little girl and this is probably A LOT what we looked like for years growing up.  Tilly was my best friend for a long time.


2 comments: