Is life as easy as it seems? I have been around family that has had a lot of life-threatening health problems and a lot of big decisions and heart ache. I think of my life and how simple it seems and minor my problems seem to be. I pray for them and am thankful for my problems that seem so much easier to bear.
We found out another bit of good news this week. We received a letter from the Miracle Fund saying we were accepted. Which means that private donors will be funding our In Vitro and we will be able to get that anytime before next December. This has a good chance of meaning that we will have a baby for Christmas next year. I have to take a week off of work in order to get it done which is the only tricky part in the process.
I also graduated officially on Friday yay yay yay!.
P.S. I love my iphone. Pic is of Anna who sat there for about 5 minutes playing on it. Hope she washed her hands.
4 comments:
Fabulous news, that is wonderful about the funding! We thing of you guys and pray for you as well as our other family members who need it. I love our family and am so grateful to have so many examples who inspire me to live a better and more meaningful Christ-centered life.
SO happy for you guys! Looking forward to seeing you for Christmas!
Huzzah for miracles and tender mercies from the Lord!!
So excited for you guys to start your journey to parenthood! We are right there along side you :)
That is such great news. I've been thinking about you lately and wondering how things are going along. Keep updating!
Post a Comment