Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The latest and greatest

I made it through mother's day with flying colors! I felt such a gratitude for my ward that seemed to modify their mother's day talks and lessons just for me. They were specific in how we are all mother's even if we don't bear children. They were very sweet.

I'm finally done with classes. I think I will only get 1 B, which I am sad about, but only 1 B, for working two jobs and going to school...can't complain.

My yard is looking so pretty these days. I spent all day in it Saturday, I put in some raspberries, weeded another flower bed, treated the lawn. Almost perfect. Few weeds to still pull in a few beds.

Here is a question. Luke 20:29-36...read it. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Um..to me, Luke 20 translates to 'don't worry.' I guess things that are important here are not important in heaven. :S Maybe. :D I can't wait to see pictures of your garden. I vicariously live through you. I can't have one here, besides that they are really hard to keep in the heat, so I enjoy yours. You are so good at it. :D