Oh boy. I got my lupron shot last week aka the-shot-that-makes-you-go-into-an-induced-menopause-and-crazy-person-shot. I got a nasty cold this week too. My body is fighting a cold, transitioning its 26 yr old self to a much older version and I have had HUGE amounts of stress with my school stuff the last few days. Not to mention I have been working on a wedding announcement for a cute girl in my ward and it hasn't been a smooth process. Thursday I wanted to go to the airport with Andrew to pick up a dog for his boss and spend a little time with him since I hadn't for most of the week. A situation arose that I thought wouldn't allow me to go. Andrew in a hurry tried not to be upset said he was leaving and headed for the car without a kiss or anything. I buckled. I cried and vented and cried, and let all the emotions out Andrew came back in and gave me a hug and let me cry while he held me close. (I love him) I made a phone call and went with him anyway. We held hands the whole way, it helped. Friday was still an emotional day, but again Andrew gave me good advice reminding me that my life was in the Lord's hands. (Oh yeah..) That made me feel much better.
Today I cleaned my fridge, my microwave, my bedroom, re-organized my closet, cleaned my family room...and I am in much better spirits.
The point...I love my Andrew, I love my Heavenly Father for giving me Andrew and I love my Heavenly Father for helping me through this menopause/infertility challenge.
3 comments:
I love you, DeAnna. I am sorry you are having it rough. Yay for Andrew!! Glad he's a good support to you and a good reminder that Father in Heaven is taking care of you too.
I love getting those reminders when I am feeling down.
:D
DeAnna,
Alaina told me about your situtation. If you ever need to vent to someone who knows, that would be me. I have gone through all of this and have been for about 5 years. I also did the lupron shot as well. E-mail me if you want to chat: mariajeanadams@hotmail.com.
I'll say a little prayers for you guys because I hate to say, but it hasn't seemed to get easier.
Here to chat whenever.
Maria & (Jake) Adams
Hey girl,
Sorry I haven't written sooner I haven't been on blogs in a while so I just read about your situation. I am so sorry that this is happening to you. I really wish there was more I could do, but your hubby is right, our lives are in the Lord's hands and everything is His timing. I wish I had something to say that would magically make you feel better, but just know that I am thinking about you often and praying for you. You're still one of my best friends and growing up with your influence in my life has helped make me who I am today.
Post a Comment