
Can I tell you, there is nothing more fun than being in an elementary school just before Christmas, the energy could light the world. So fun. I went and made gingerbread houses with my cute nieces tonight. I got lots of big hugs and love.
It seems to be so ironic that I can't have kids because I LOVE THEM. I'm not kidding when I say I want like 12. I have 450 students by the end of the week and I still love my job. Now, I realize that there will be moments of ... not so much love, but I just can't wait. Until then, thank you to everyone who shares theirs with me. :D
2 comments:
How fun! I love that collage of photos. I also LOVE kids. More irony for you! I keep reminding my kids that they better get the idea of 12 kids each in their heads because I am banking on plenty of grandkids.
How fun for you to be able to bide your time doing something you love and helping to fill some of the void! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
I know I feel the same way, how could someone who loves children so much not be able to have them seems like an oxymoron! I always tell people I would have like a billion kids, they laugh, and maybe that is a big overstatement. I would really like to have 10+ kids.
You're kids are so cute!
Hope all is going well for you, Merry Christmas DeShaws!!
Post a Comment