Saturday, October 30, 2010

Gardening is fun



http://www.gardeners-index.com/
http://www.gardeners-index.com/profile/DeAnnaShaw

I joined this website, which I have already loved. They featured my picture on their main page and gotten quite the response from my carrots. FUN!

6 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

How do you get the carrots out of the ground! I can every do it without snappin them off and only getting half the carrot.

Loraine said...

WOW! You must have some spectacular "fertilzer" !

Alishia said...

Wooo!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becky said...

Yeehaw! I just luv all them comments those folks is writin' 'bout them carrots. They's sure gettin' a great response on that website a yers.

It's kind of like I'm poking fun, but I actually think it's great. I would spend a day with a country bumkin FAR sooner than I ever would with an uptight city snob. What a fun website. Where did you find it?

BTW - awesome crop there, Sis.

Becky said...

Wow, I kinda sound like a snob myself. I hope nobody takes offense to my comment.