BUZZZZZY


I love James Christensen.

Folks...I have a confession to make. I really like being busy. I do. I get so many more things done. I feel fulfilled and I am just fine once I get into my groove.
Last week I discovered the mormon channel ap for my phone and was able to download it and guess who now gets to multitask while they drive. Yep me, I have listened to my scriptures more lately than I ever did when I wasn't busy. I also worked out 4x last week...I can't remember the last time that happened and that was my MAJOR! ALSO, I worked an extra half hour at work last week and have been able to get caught up on some things. I haven't missed class or a single assignment. We went to the temple. I can honestly say that didn't happen as much as it should have.

I start to wonder why it is that I am counting down the days until school is over and this crazy schedule is done with because I really am enjoying how things are going. I also really like being a student, so no complaints there. Tonight I GET to go see my friends in class. Maybe I should post a picture for you. I see them more than I see most of you, so I would like to introduce you to them.. maybe next post.

Comments

latinlees said…
Um, you back ground if making it very hard to read your entry...so, you don't have to change it, but if you don't I might cry trying to read your blog....food for thought.
DeAnna said…
just for you...new background.
Loraine said…
Do add some pictures. By the Way, I love that picture of you two in front of the bear. It reminds me of our trip. That is a coool bear.

Popular Posts