Friday, September 3, 2010

Here we GO!

Yesterday I was in the truck with Andrew and as we drive down my favorite road...the one to my house he says "You know what I really want to do...". pause...(I'm getting really interested because Andrew doesn't say in depth thoughts or share those type of things very often, so when these moments come I really am interested in what is going on in his brain.) I look at him as he continues..." I want to drive like 100 miles an hour and drive smack into a cow"....He looks at me and smiles "wouldn't that be so cool".... I shake my head and smile. Ha ha ....sigh. Oh well, maybe next time.


Moving on. The whirlwind has begun. My classes have started both at college and at the elementary school. The kids have mixed feeling about my hair, but I think they will get used to it. I am a little nervous about this program. I have heard mixed things about it. I hope that I'm doing the right thing. The good news is that after this school year I get an internship that acts as my student teaching, but I basically become a teacher after that. The bad news is, they don't necessarily have to hire you after, which I thought was a done deal. I'm sure it will all be fine.

Cool thing about today is that I bought my very first Apple tree...Andrew doesn't know, but I'm tired of waiting for him to say yes, he has the whole huge yard plan that he wants to put together before he will let me do anything, but he won't touch the yard if he can help it. Therefore since I'm the one that works in the yard...I get to pick...not to mention it takes a few years before they will fruit and I don't want to put it off any longer...AND He chopped down the other tree without my permission so there.

Speaking of cows...my friend down the road took this picture..so funny.

2 comments:

Jessica GaleForce said...

Lol Love that picture of the cow! They are seriously such funny creatures! They always do something to make me laugh!!

Don't worry about finding a job after you get done "student teaching". You're so fun, cute & the kids just love you!!

And with regards to Andrews comment about smacking 100mph into a cow...That is such a guy thing to think about and then say Lol

Becky said...

"...maybe next time." I love it.