

I have 2 disturbing stories. But befor i tell them i will tell you that i'm typing one-handed and this will take me 100 yrs if i try to correct all te errors.
A few weeks ago Anrew left fir a hunting trip. While he was gone i saw this mouse in the middle of the day run rright across the floor in front of me. I was in bed a few nights later and pretty sure I heard "something" rattle te dishes in the kitchen sink. Another night I was sleeping and felt something on the back of my neck and when i reached back IT SCURRIED AWAY! I was so freaked out I got up and set a mouse trap. I was avoiding this earlier BECAUSE IF YOU CATCH A MOUSE YOU HAVE TO DISPOSE of the mouse and I wasn't game for touching a crushed dead mouse...until he showed up on my neck and then I decided it was worth it. Well the outside cat slept with me the next night and andrew set the trap the next day when he got home (the one i tried to set in the middle of the night broke while I was setting it si I had to go buy more. We caught him in a half hour.
Last night I was in bed so tired. I felt something on my forehead. I thought it might have just been a hair that was getting adjusted to my new position, but then i felt it again. This time i reached up to check and it STUNG me!! It was a wasp and yes it got killed. It hurt! stupid wasp. My finger immediately started to swell. This morning my poor finger is so swollen I feel like it will burst. The swelling has spread down the back of my hand and knuckles,,it really hurts :(...stpid wasp. so I couldn't play the piano in church. I can only type one-handed. I couln't chop anything for dinner. Lame-o.
Bed should be a safer place.
4 comments:
I would have gone crazy if a mouse crawled on me in bed!!! We had mice in the first place we lived in. I saw one scurry across the floor one night when I got home. I spent the rest of the night on perched on the back of my couch crying. :P
Welcome to living in the counrty!! We are always catching mice at our house with traps, we have had a few bad experiences with decon and the mice dieing in the house!! YUCKY!! STINKY!! I have been lucky enough not to have one in bed with me though. We have an inside cat for that reason, and she is good at cathing mice in the winter. She leaves them for us in front of the bathroom so we know she got one!! Hope your hand gets better soon!! OUCH!! (Benedryl helps)
You are hilarious! and I miss you!! How horrifying is that? I think I would have passed out and I am not sure which one is more horrifying to me! Also, I saw an interesting news story about a certain type of bug that once inhabited your bedroom that I never would have believed had it not been for you and Andrew! I miss you guys!
Yikers!! Eek Eek Eek!!
Yucko!
Remember Woodland Hills? Nuf said. ;)
Maybe you need another cat.
Sorry about the wasp too, that's awful.
Post a Comment