I made dinner 2 days in a row folks...not just little dinner either. We had roast and potatoes yesterday and then today I made crock-pot chicken with rice and potatoes (I like rice better) and then homemade eclairs for dessert. That is what I'm talking about.
I'm coming to terms with the surgery situation. Andrew came to the Dr. with me when we went we found that I currently have about a 0-15% chance of getting pregnant and hopefully with surgery they can increase those chances or prevent problems like ectopic pregnancies etc. SO, we have to get some better insurance and sign up for that before any of that can take place...either that or save $5,000.
Andrew is still pretty optimistic that we will have our own kids, meaning kids that share our genetics. :) His optimism is helpful. I think I'm okay with whatever happens and most days I am pretty content with how life is going.
Andrew is going on another hunting trip this week, he is pretty excited. He even wore his elk tie to church this week for good luck. Do you thik it will help? Life is good.
5 comments:
let me know how i can help.
truly.
Good job on double dinners! Will you e-mail your recipe for homemade eclairs...I love eclairs!!! We are very hopeful as well for you to have Andrew and DeAnna geneticted (not a word I know :) children as well. We love you guys! Tell Andrew hello from us!
Love the tie thing for good luck- too funny :)
Yay for making dinner. I'm hit & miss over here.
Love that you are both opened minded to whatever happens regarding having your own children or adopting. Good luck with everything! Loves!
I had to have surgery also...we should chat sometime if you'd like! Love you friend!
Elk tie huhh? :) That's cute.
I'm glad your okay. I've been thinking about our conversation the other day. I hope you felt more encouragement rather than lack of compassion from my end. I've been a little worried (about your feelings not your situations). Everything WILL work out.
Post a Comment