Monday, August 3, 2009

Cat's anyone?





Andrew and I were certain that our big mamma (cat) had hidden her kittens and then either abandoned them or they died because just as their eyes were opening they disappeared and we never saw them again, even the mamma we didn't see for a bit but after a week or so we saw her all the time. We had our other cat bulging at the seams so my dissapointment of not getting to see the kitties was remedied with knowing we would get to see more soon. Today we heard some mewing in the garage and found that our little mamma had her kittens and had hid them behind the garbage bins, but that was not all we found, we found the original 4 kittens. 10 folks, that is right, we now have 10 kittens on our hands.....anybody want one?

We don't dump our garbage every week because we don't need to, so I don't know how long they were there, but I will tell you what those mammas are going to get fixed as soon as we can get them into the vet. As much of a hassle as it will be to give them away, I have to say they are SO CUTE!

8 comments:

kenna said...

I want one, seriously.

Cali said...

Oh my gosh they are soooo cute! I wish we could. Our cat is kind of a loner, unfortunately.

Richard Lee said...

I wish that we could take one but I think Drew knows how to solve this problem so i won't worry too much about you guys.

Chelsea said...

kittens are so fun arent they!

Becky said...

Richard is not even funny! But those are so so cute. I am such a kitty fan. I wish Lauren could handle them or I would SO take one back to Chicago with us!

Loraine said...

I love kittens! Wish I could choose one. Crazy story. Cats are always doing stuff like that.

Small House said...

Beth wants one!!! SERIOUSLY...she does! Let us know when you are willing to let these cute things go.
Sandra

Olivia Jewell said...

Oh my gosh, that's so cute. I totally remember those times from when I was a kid. It seems like there was always a cat around that was about to have babies. I wish I lived close by and could take one.
I'm glad that you got to see them after all.