Challenge
My Co-worker is a former Mission President and he submitted a challenge on facebook to his missionaries that I thought was excellent and I’m going to try it and thought I would share for those of you that would like to join in.
Try for 24 hours not to think critically of anyone especially yourself, if you do, you have to start over.
I think it will be really hard, but I can imagine it will be an excellent exercise and am pretty excited to try it.
Side note: I have been reading the Bible with Andrew and I really have a hard time, but I am determined to get through it. I just started to read the BOM again on my own and I feel so much better....is it bad to be biased?
Try for 24 hours not to think critically of anyone especially yourself, if you do, you have to start over.
I think it will be really hard, but I can imagine it will be an excellent exercise and am pretty excited to try it.
Side note: I have been reading the Bible with Andrew and I really have a hard time, but I am determined to get through it. I just started to read the BOM again on my own and I feel so much better....is it bad to be biased?

Comments
- Christa