Deanna! I am missing you so bad! I hope we can all get together soon ... Marcus was talking about next weekend maybe a camping trip? Well, you know how it goes when your husband is brief on the details :) We women are going to have to get all the facts from each other. I hope you had fun in Washington! xo
My what cute girls you have there. I am so glad you still have those too. I know my girls love them ...it makes going to Aunt DeAnna's house all the better. Lately, Lauren has been pretending Rissie's name is D'Anna
4 comments:
WOW! I remember playing with that! is that the same one? How fun for your neices to be able to play with it! Hope you are doing great!
Deanna! I am missing you so bad! I hope we can all get together soon ... Marcus was talking about next weekend maybe a camping trip? Well, you know how it goes when your husband is brief on the details :) We women are going to have to get all the facts from each other. I hope you had fun in Washington! xo
Sure is fun to see that getting used again. I'm glad you have it - - it's a great babysitter.
My what cute girls you have there. I am so glad you still have those too. I know my girls love them
...it makes going to Aunt DeAnna's house all the better. Lately, Lauren has been pretending Rissie's name is D'Anna
Post a Comment