Some of you may have noticed that I have a new link on my sidebar and I am finally feeling like it looks descent enough for me to want people to go and take a look.
A few weeks ago my lil sis and I decided that we were going to go into business together. We are a photography/graphic design company focusing primarily on Weddings, but hope to do much much more. I feel like it is going to be a lot of fun and have already had a great time getting things together. Things are still in the primary stages, but we would love to do work for anyone interested and are offering 20% off for all first timers and 20% all referrals.
Other stuff we could do would be Baby pics/announcements, Christmas cards, Graduation announcements etc.
SO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK and SPREAD THE WORD

2 comments:
I will definately talk you guys up when I hear of anyone getting married! You are both so talented I am sure you will do awesome.
Good for you. Good luck with that. I'll keep you in mind if we ever come back to L-town. :)
Sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out, but I was so glad we got to see each other in the temple. I guess there's not really a better place to run into people. :)
Post a Comment