Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring Fever

I am in love with Bachelor, American Idol and as always House. I am glad group week of American Idol is over, I am dissapointed about some that they sent home, but I am ready to get on with the show where I can do the voting and enjoy the truely talented singers. THANK GOODNESS bikini girl went home! She wouldn't have lasted long anyway.

My prediction for the Bachelor is Molly. I think Naomi will be the next to go.

Andrew gave a talk in church today, he did very well and he looked very sharp in his new suit that he got for his birthday. He hadn't gotten a new one since his mission, and is a bit larger now than he was then. Despite what he might tell you, that is not my fault. I cook completely normal foods. Many of the members of the ward told me how well he did and I just smiled and said I was pretty lucky. I am pretty lucky. :)

This reminds me of another topic. A person I am close to has just announced that they are pregnant (I don't know how public the news is, so I am witholding the name, however it was on their blog, so I can't imagine it is too private). I have to say even thought I was sad that it wasn't me, I am very very excited for them and hope that they know they can talk about it and relish in the euphoria all they want when I am around. I hope you don't think that you have to "be careful" when you are around me.

Life is good.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Your post makes me kind of miss the Bachelor. I loved it so much. Such is life. No TV. Meh.
It's always exciting news to hear someone is pregnant. Although it is a little sad when you want to be a mom so badly. I think it's okay to be a little bit sad too. Yup.

Betsy Lee said...

:) Thanks DeAnna! (I'm assuming you're talking about me) It's good to know how you feel about it; your honest opinion both good and bad. I REALLY wanted you to be pregnant before me and I am hoping so badly that this baby has a cousin in the Shaw family real close to it!

By the way, I'm really liking American Idol this season, too! I'm rooting for the girl from Sandy with a tattoo up her arm, and Danny, the music teacher who lost his wife recently. I also am totally into House too! Can't miss an episode! Yea for good TV shows to keep us entertained! lol

Sheena said...

I like all three girls that are left on the Bachelor, but I think he's going to pick Jillian. I can't wait to see what happens when Dionna comes back on. You mentioned something about House a while ago and that made me start watching it, and I love it too!

Becky said...

I love you DeAnna. :)

Alaina and Kyle said...

I have been reading your guys blog and I just wanted to let you know that we completly understand your feelings you are having when you find out people get pregnant. We tried for 4 years and it was a very trying time but we knew that one day it would be our turn. Now we couldn't be more excited!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.