Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
DaShaws
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
January 31, 2009
Our Trip to Florida
Comments
Jen
said…
So So Fun!!! I love the Dolphins.
What a fun trip to go on:)
Was it a Christmas present?
Anonymous said…
I'm so out of the loop with your life! Glad you had fun though. :)
Alishia
said…
yay! Another post! AND PICTURES TOO!! Woot
Wynter
said…
I didnt know you were in florida. It looks like you had a blast. Miss you guys, we were in logan and wanted to come see you, but I was a sicky (like always) and you must have been in Florida anyway.
Becky
said…
AMAZING PICTURES. HOW FUN!
Sheena
said…
Florida huh? I bet that was a great break from Logan Utah weather. I bet you guys had a lot of fun.
Popular Posts
May 18, 2010
Problem Solved!!
June 23, 2010
Cute Project
Comments
What a fun trip to go on:)
Was it a Christmas present?