Weekend
Andrew and I had a really nice conference weekend. It was nice to hear and be uplifted. I was thinking they would talk more about the financial situation that we are in, and they mentioned it briefly, but it occurred to me that, we are a world-wide church more than ever and the American situation is not the majority. That is okay though, I believe we have already been told what we need to do, and the time for preparing is now over. Did anyone watch the special on Panama between sessions? I thought that was pretty cool too...anyone want to move to Panama with me? Beautiful!
Andrew and I took advantage of the extra time we had to make pumpkin seeds and carve a little and I made some Tomato Jam that turned out pretty good actually. OH My WORD though! Ground Cloves...$8 freakin dollars for the little tiny bottle...I about died...I don't know if I saved any money by making my own jam after that.

Comments
You are the pumpkin girl Nan. How appropriate that you have a garden full of them.
OH and TOMATO JAM-I keep trying to imagine that being good and I am sorry I am falling terribly short. Yuck!