I got tagged by my old friend Chelsea Terry and meant to do it a few days ago because I would have so many good things to put down, but I don't know if they will still apply today, so I will have to just wing it.
8 Things
Tagged by ...
8 T.V. shows I watch:
1. House
2. Seinfeld (still funny)
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Law & Order SVU...honestly I'm not sure I like it anymore
5. Starter Wife
6. American Idol, when its on
7. Movies!...I guess thats not a show, but I watch them when they are on T.V.
8. Extreme Home Makeover
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I went to bed at 9:30 and felt great waking up this morning
2. Made 0 dinner, meaning I had cereal and Andrew had popcorn (I am making up for it today)
3. Worked at my job for 9+ hours
4. Someone doorbell ditched us with our door open and left us a carved pumpkin with candy :) (confession, I stole that from sunday)
5. I had a really boring day yesterday apparently
6. I drove all the way to Wellsville for work and wished that we lived in Petersboro
7. Kissed my hubby on the mouth
8. Waited
...lets just say I live for the weekends
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Iggys
2. Takara Sushi
3. PF Changs (Great Wall of Chocolate!)
4. Village Inn
5. Cafe Rio
6. Cafe Sabor
7. Hamiltons
8. and...Tacanos
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Christmas
2. Time change
3. Florida trip in January
4. Thanksgiving when the In-laws are coming
5. The Twilight Movie I had to leave this on from Chelsea's
6. Visiting my family...I haven't been home forever!
7. Kenny and Jamile moving back to Utah
8. Finally getting a positive pregnancy test. (maybe someday)
8 Things on my wish list:
1. I wish we had a down payment for a house
2. I wish I had new brown boots that are my size (can I get a 5 1/2 SOMEWHERE)
3. I wish that I had ease and happiness that some of the old people in my ward
4. I wish I could buy this house and when I do I wish I could rip down the wallpaper
5. I wish that I had a new windshield for my car. Stupid rock chip.
6. I wish my boobs were the same size
7. I wish that I could forget some of my embarrassing moments
8. I wish that I would get my raise already :)
Now I tag:
1. EVERYBODY WHO READS THIS IS TAGGED!!!!
3 comments:
I love to hear people's favorites. I just wish I could remember them!
crumb in Italy!
same size.... as each other?
Post a Comment