Shows
I pretty much love the new show HOUSE. Have any of you seen it? I recommend it, makes me wish I had decided to become a doctor. It isn't as dramatic and stressful as some of the other "medicine" shows and it isn't as stupid (scrubs) as others. It is all about matching symptoms with diseases and treatments etc. I hope it doesn't get old as they do the same thing over and over, but I love how they figure out clues to what is wrong and try to match the best treatments.
I also have decided that I really like ACE of Cakes. Have any of you seen that one? It is on the food network and they make the coolest custom cakes. It is on in the evenings on the food network for those of you that are into cakes.
I also watched the premier of Starter Wife and I liked it okay, I didn't love that they have another gay guy as her best bud...(I know I should be more accepting right...well...I'm not really).
I also have decided that I really like ACE of Cakes. Have any of you seen that one? It is on the food network and they make the coolest custom cakes. It is on in the evenings on the food network for those of you that are into cakes.
I also watched the premier of Starter Wife and I liked it okay, I didn't love that they have another gay guy as her best bud...(I know I should be more accepting right...well...I'm not really).

Comments
Check out my blog to get the scoop.
(I love house and Ace of Cakes too!)
My kids love them too, and even Todd won't complain if it's on.